Piano Lesson with Sister Jell
Sister Jel Talleseller
Gift of Piano lessons to educate develop and inspire students to achieve their full musical potential and provide them the skills for lifelong enjoyment of music. Teachers show students how to sit or stand with the instrument, how to hold the instrument, and how to manipulate the fingers and other body parts to produce tones and sounds from the instrument. Music teachers also assign technical exercises, musical pieces, and other activities to help the students improve their musical skills.
What's included ?
- 10 sessions
- Soft copy of handouts in the whole content of program
Need to know:
- Online teaching Via Zoom
- Age for young learner (7 to 12 years old)
- Age for teenager learner (13 to 20 years old)
- Age for early adulthood (21 to 35 years old)
- Learner need to provide own instrument
- Learner need to provide Earphone/Headphone/Camera/tablet/Cellphone every session
- Morning session only around 6am to 12noon
- Every session 30 minutes to one hour long
- Required 10 session minimum