Ukulele Music Instrument Lesson with Sister Jell
Sister Jel Talleseller
Gift of Ukulele lessons Whether you’re just starting out on the ukulele or are a more advanced player wanting a recap of the fundamentals to make sure you haven’t missed anything critical that could slow your development, this class is for you! You’re going to learn about the ukulele itself, strumming, fingerpicking, chords, reading tab, and putting it all together to learn your first songs!
What's included ?
- 10 sessions
- Soft copy of handouts in the whole content of program
Need to know:
- Online teaching Via Zoom
- Age for young learner (7 to 12 years old) -Age for teenager learner (13 to 20 years old)
- Age for early adulthood (21 to 35 years old) -Learner need to provide own instrument
- Learner need to provide Earphone/Headphone/Camera/tablet/Cellphone every session
- Morning session only around 6am to 12noon
- Every session 30 minutes to one hour long
- Required 10 session minimum