Art of Candle Making Workshop
This will be a great gift experience for anyone, a hobbyist, a bonding activity with friends or family, and candle lovers.
- Learn the Basics of Candle Making
- Types of Wax
- How to make Scented Candle
- How to make Botanical Candle
BONUS Please choose one
- Option 1: How to Make Tea lights
- Option 2: How to Make a Scented Wax Bar
About your Experience Jockey:
Hi I'm Abi Gamboa, a Meditation teacher and Reiki practitioner. Reiki is a Japanese technique of laying on hands for stress reduction, relaxation and promotes holistic healing. I love crafting and I'm passionate in making mindful gifts, like naturally scented candles, which is a great tool while meditating.
- Live online workshop with Abi
- 1 month access to video tutorial
- Candle Making Kit: Soy wax, Wicks & metal tab, Candle Container (glass or tins), Dried Flowers (leaves or fruit), Essential Oil or Fragrance Oil
- BONUS: Tea lights Container or Wax Bar Mold
Need to know:
Please prepare the following:
- Sauce pan with water
- Heat proof bowl to melt wax
- Stick for stirring wax (wood or stainless)
- Clean white paper or tissue
- If you want to reuse an old candle container you may do so, as long it is in good shape (no scratch, crack).
- Candle making kit can be delivered anywhere in Philippines, exclusive of ship fee