Writing & Poetry Classes with Ken Ricafort
The most amazing gift you can give to love ones is to give something that comes from your heart. Ken Ricafort, a published author and poet, will teach the basics how to write poems and short stories that will surely be remembered in the years to come.
About your Expereince Jockey (XJ):
I am Ken Ricafort. I am a published author and poet. I have been writing since I was in elementary school. I write for school plays and school newspaper (from elementary until college). I also have two photomagazine publications called "Lolita Memoires" and "Cosplay Anthology" My most recent publication is a poem and artbook called "Mi Mento" I am also a board game and cardgame developer. My fiancee and I developed the card game "Lord of Lands: Heirs Feud"
- Basics how to write poems and short stories
- At the end of the class, the gif-tee will be able to walk away with his or her own poem
Need to know
- Please prepare: writing material (pen, pencil), a piece of paper (of if you prefer to type you may bring a laptop or tablet), thesaurus
- This expereince can be online or in person, pls confirm with Xj about the venue
- From ages 7+ younger is also okay, as long as they already know how to read and write.