Titillating Belly Dance Class with Celebrity Dancer Jill Ngo
A gift that will wiggle and make the waist and butt sexier and hotter. Best chance to dress up in goddness outfit and learn how to do belly dancing with Jill Ngo. Its great to try with your friend, mom, sister or daughter. Belly dance is unique way of showing female sexuality and femininity. No doubt, the dance is exotic and graceful.
Why Belly Dancing is so good?
- It reduces stress levels because the repetitious swaying, circular, and flowing movements, are connected to a state of meditation. The dancer often finds that a session of slow, graceful dancing will clear the mind and induce a state of mental relaxation. The faster the forms of belly dance are stimulating and fun, and either slow or fast belly dancing can be useful in cases of anxiety and mild depression.
- Boosting your Self-Esteem The movements are artistic and feminine, creating a positive feeling of sensual expression and freedom. With sensuality being a desirable quality of belly dancing, the dancer feels safe to explore the soft, beautiful ways the body can move. In the act of dancing with sensuality, the dancer frees herself in physical and emotional ways. The body, which becomes increasingly supple and graceful through practicing the dance, literally learns to move more beautifully.
- Helps in Loosing Weight Raks Sharqi can burn up to 300 calories per hour. This estimate will vary, of course, depending on the intensity of your dancing.
- Warm up, basic steps, and moves
- 100% engaging and a fun class
- Warm and friendly atmosphere
- Calories burn
Need to know:
- Wear comfortable clothes. You can also use a handkerchief for your hips if you don't have a hip belt.
- Only for females