Hip Hop Dance Choreography with TML Alan Olamit
Its a gift of learning hip hop dance with TML dancer Alan Olamit Have you ever... wanted to learn hip hop dance but felt too shy to go to a studio or don't have a studio nearby to learn? Would you like to learn to dance but you feel like you may be too old or uncoordinated to dance? What if I showed how to dance by teaching you simple, step-by-step routines to some of your favorite songs without having to leave your home? Does that sound/look/feel good to you? Don't worry, my friends! I've got your back! You'll be learning basic routines that will get you jump started in really learning how to move and groove.
What's included ?
- Basics of understanding eight counts
- How to move to the music and be on beat.
- Textures so your dance doesn't look monotonous
- How to perform without looking like a deer in the headlights
Need to know:
Here is simple requirements
- Room to dance
- Determination to practice, you're not going to be perfect at the first round
- Comfortable clothes they can dance in.
- Willingness to try new things
- Open to feeling uncomfortable before getting comfortable (It's a new skill)
- For in-person location: Giftee (gift receiver) place within areas of Metro Manila.
- If outside above cities, the Giftee (gift receiver) will need to pay for the XJ (Expereince Jockey/Provider) transportation expenses.
- During Covid-19 crisis, participants must wear masks at all time and follows government covid-19 protocols.