Natural Glam Makeup Gift Tutorial for Daily Life
This is perfect for those who appreciate the natural look coverage. An easy and simple way to look fresh and ready to face the world.
About your Experience Jockey (XJ):
Professional Makeup Artist / Hairstylist since 2008, Graduate of Makeup Design Academy, Tesda Certified , President and Head Instructor at Makeup Enthusiasts, Philippines, Professional Licensed Teacher
- Skin prepping; choosing the appropriate skin cover for a “No-Makeup” makeup look
- Grooming the eyebrows
- Applying eye makeup using natural colors;
- Using blush and lip colors that can give your face a natural glow.
Need to know:
- 15-55years old male/female
- Facial Toner, Cotton Swabs, Moisturiser, Sheer Foundation/ BB or CC Cream, Loose Translucent Powder, Eyebrow Gel or Eyebrow Powder, Cheek and Lip Tint
- Anytime between 9am-2pm Monday-Wednesday. All online sessions are via Zoom or Skype, a link will be sent privately by Ej after confirmation of the time and day.
- Can be rescheduled if client informs at least one day before the session.