Hip Hop, Retro or Jazz Workshop with TML Ryan Guillamoso
As a dancer, you'll use movement, gesture and body language to portray a character, story, situation or abstract concept to an audience, usually to the accompaniment of music. This typically involves interpreting the work of a choreographer, although it may sometimes require improvisation.
You can work in a variety of genres including classical ballet, modern stage dance, contemporary dance, street dance and cultural dance. You may perform to a live audience or take part in a recorded performance for television, film or music video.
Whether you flaunt your every move on the dance floor or sway to your favourite songs in the car, dance is an activity that everybody enjoys, in one way or another. Luckily, dancing is something that will not only bring a smile to your face, but can also help improve your physical and mental health. It is great exercise that gets your mind and muscles working no matter who you are.
About your Experience Jockey (XJ):
I'm Zin/UJI Ryan D. Guillamaso, a 28 year old Fitness Dance Instructor and a Dance Choreographer for almost 10 years. Currently member of the Sensational Viral Dance crew in Youtube the TMLCREW. My field of dancing including Hip hop, Street Jazz, Latin, Cultural, Contemporary dance and also Zumba fitness. I'm currently working as a Dance Fitness Instructor of the High class gym in town. I also performed of some events with some local artist like Sarah G., Vice Ganda, Enrique Gil, Maja Salvador, Vina Morales and many more celebrities in the Philippines. Dance is a form of expression that brings people together, allows them to be creative in new ways, and is a fantastic way to escape the stresses and cares of everyday life.
What's included ?
- Workshop is up to 3 hours, you can choose what kind of dance workshop you want (jazz, retro, zumba, hiphop and ect)
- Greetings from the TML crew
- Up to 50 people can join, perfect for schools, cooperate companies and team building.
- Private classes are also available
Need to Know:
- Open to all aspiring students who is/are willing to learn dancing.
- Contact your XJ in advance to create schedule of practice.
- Call time for practice is strictly important.
- You must wear proper practice attire in times of the rehearsal.
- Time is Gold.