Basic Acting/Acting for Musical Theatre Workshop
Eunice Gabrielle Paciaseller
Into theater and wanna be like Lea Salonga? This gift will help you realize and unleash skills and talents on acting and singing and gain confidence in performing!
Why give Acting sessions as a gift?
- Feedback Acting in front of a webcam is not much different from working on-camera. You can use your body and physicalize the moments. With an online class, you have a chance to connect with all different actors. Even though you won’t be in the same room, you can learn a lot by watching them work online, and working on monologues and scenes yourself. You need to use your instrument and that exchange of dialogue, being able to bounce it off the other actors and getting feedback, is a crucial workout that’s made possible with online classes.
- Connection What’s happening is bringing up a lot of anxiety and fear, which can be paralyzing. This isn’t helped by the fact that we need to be practicing social distancing. If you’re missing that connection to others, taking an online class can help. This is a way you can communicate with fellow professionals and not feel alone in the midst of this crisis. You can take other classes that are not just acting classes to get that connection and find ones that in the end, will help you in your acting like public speaking or classes to manage anxiety. There are many different techniques and exercises that can lead to tackling all those turbulent emotions in a very creative way.
- No Location Limit Online classes are easy to get to because you don’t have to leave the house. You can take classes at studios that aren’t nearby and in a different city or country. That means you can work on different techniques and try new things that you might not have felt you could otherwise because the class or teacher you had in mind was located far away.
About your Experience Jockey (XJ)
I'm Eunice Gabrielle Pacia, a professional theater actor at Tanghalang Pilipino, the resident Theater companyof the Cultural Center of the Philippines. I am also a singer/musician/voice actor. I am an artist-teacher, igniting the love for art of people by the use of theater as medium.
- 6 sessions, 3 hours per session.
- Coaching and mentoring.
Need to know:
- Open for ages 6 years old and above.
- Up to 10 people can join.