Yoga for Strength, Flexibility & Stress Relief with Coach Kaye
Kaye Lopez Lukoszseller
Give your loved one the gift of yoga and take part in their lifelong journey towards mind and body wellness. Regular yoga practice helps develop flexibility & strength, supports weight loss & management, reduces stress, and restores balance. All he or she needs to do is show up on the mat. I offer personalized, 1-on-1 training to help students achieve their health goals, learn more quickly, and go deeper in their practice with personal attention & training, and they get to practice based on their schedule and availability.
About your Experience Jockey (XJ):
Hi! My name is Kaye Lukosz and I am a yoga teacher-in-training based in Manila. I spent about 20 years of my adult life in multisport racing and coaching and it was during this athletic time in my life that I found yoga. In 2017, I made the decision to slowly transition out of my triathlon coaching career to start a family. I've always turned to yoga for my own self-care but when COVID-19 hit, I used my free time at home not only to improve my own practice, but also to learn how to share my love for yoga and teach it effectively to others. I currently teach vinyasa flow private classes in English and hope to add more group classes in the future.
- 4-class package for one, 60-minute class per week
- Classes are held via Zoom video call. You can join via your phone or computer.
- Together, we’ll work specifically on your health goals using the best yoga practices to serve you.
- This is highly-individualized and designed to help you get the most benefits in the least amount of time possible.
Need to know:
- Turn off your phone notifications
- Use a yoga mat
- Wear loose-fitting, athletic clothing
- Schedule 60 minutes uninterrupted
- Avoid eating 3 hours before practice